We restored this L.C. Harrison instrument in 1990 and it has been reliably supporting the musical needs of the parish since that time. Built in 1890 with 15 stops, the key action is a rare tubular pneumatic style. The case is constructed from locally harvested curly cypress wood and the polychromed facade reflects the nautical influence of this old port town.
Back to Project Gallery